Recipe by Candace Michelle 2
From my Granny's cookbook, "Prize Winning Recipes from Around the World." Haven't tried this one yet but I soon will! Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 7 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Place brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir in boiling water, then add the remaining marinade ingredients. Mix well. Brush chicken pieces with this sauce. Refrigerate for several hours, if possible.
- Bake chicken at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.