Recipe by awalde
Inspired by the gado gado peanut sauces. You can useit for any salad or cooked, cold vegetables.
Top Review by katew
I think from a personal taste point of view that 4 tblsp soy sauce is way too much and my end result was over salty. I added extra brown sugar to help this little problem I experienced. I liked this dressing but my children didn't. The recipe makes a generous amount. I served it with chicken and salad.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons light soya sauce (quantity depends on the quality of soya sauce)
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk, thick
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, roasted, chrushed (if posssible, roast the peanuts yourself!)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili, ground
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, roasted, chrushed (for topping)