Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These tortilla quiches are an easy and nice way to serve them for breakfast and its presentation is fantastic. Everybody likes them.
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bacon or 1⁄2 cup sausage
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, finely grated
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place each tortilla in microwave oven for about 15 seconds or until softened. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking oil spray and press into 6 - (10 oz.) custard baking cups or in a muffin pan. The tortilla will stick up about 1/2 inch over the top.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, evaporated milk, flour and salt together and set aside. Divide and add remaining ingredients into tortilla cups, end with grated Swiss cheese on top. Pour egg mixture over the top, until about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until set and lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving. Serve with salsa and sour cream as garnish.