Prep 25 mins
Cook 16 mins
Pamper guests this holiday season with individual delights. An elegant fusion of two fall favorites, pumpkin pie and gingerbread, makes these mini cheesecakes irresistible.
- 12 foil cupcake liners
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons Gingerbread Latte NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin and Coffee-mate; stir until blended.
- DIVIDE white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
- BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.