1/1 Photo of Individual Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Nestle Coffee-Mate's Note:
Pamper guests this holiday season with individual delights. An elegant fusion of two fall favorites, pumpkin pie and gingerbread, makes these mini cheesecakes irresistible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 foil cupcake liners
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons Gingerbread Latte NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1PREHEAT oven to 300°F Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2BEAT cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin and Coffee-mate; stir until blended.
- 3DIVIDE white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
- 4BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (686 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
Gingerbread Latte NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer