Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Aust. Weight Watchers 1.5 pts per frittata.
- 500 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 60 g reduced-fat cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Spray 10x 1/3 cup muffin holes with cooking spray.
- Steam or microwave the sweet potato until tender, and roughly mash with a fork.
- Whisk together the eggs, skim milk, nutmeg and cheese.
- Fold through the chives and mashed sweet potato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture among the muffin holes and bake for 15 mins or until set and golden.
- Leave to stand for 5 mins before removing form muffin pan.
These were delightful! I'm always looking for new ideas for sweet potatoes and this one was perfect. I converted the recipe to ounces and then halved it. These made an easy and flavorful side dish with grilled pork chops. Made for Recipe Swap #42 in the Australia/New Zealand forum.