Recipe by weekend cooker
Loaded with berries, and pondcake cubes, then drizzled with chocolate sauce.
Top Review by I'mPat
I made 3 desserts but as my parfait glasses were on the smaller side I only used half the strawberries and cake but all the chocolate sauce was used and when making the sauce I used a premium milk chocolate and 1/2 cup of small squares was 80 grams (just under 3 oz). Thank you weekend cooker. made for 123 Hits tag game.
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 slices lb cake, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat, and stir until blended.
- Remove from heat, and stir in orange juice.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In 4 dessert glasses, or bowls, layer the sliced strawberries, cake cubes, and chocolate mixture.