1/1 Photo of Individual Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
These tasty treats are the perfect end to a great meal. The cheesecake recipe itself is very simple, and the topping and crust are very versatile. Alternatives are listed below. <p> ***NOTE***DO NOT USE reduced fat cream cheese. This recipe doesn't seem to work well unless it's full of fat, full of guilt and full of flavor! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs or 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese (I HIGHLY recommend Philadelphia brand)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1For the Crust:.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Line 18 regular-sized cupcake cups.
- 4Combine the graham cracker crumbs and macadamia nuts in a bowl.
- 5Add sugar and mix well.
- 6Add butter and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- 7Spoon the mixture into each cupcake liner. (About 1 heaping tablespoon per cup).
- 8Push down on the graham cracker mixture and try to make a flat crust.
- 9Bake in oven for 8 minutes,.
- 10Take out of the oven, and let cool.
- 11For the Cheesecake Filling:.
- 12***NOTE*** Make sure to leave the cream cheese and eggs out until they are at room temperature.
- 13Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 14Cream together the cream cheese and the sugar until it is smooth.
- 15Add eggs one at a time, until they are well incorporated.
- 16Add vanilla (and lemon juice if you choose to).
- 17Fill each liner 2/3 of the way full.
- 18Bake for about 13-18 minutes. (In my new oven it's 18 minutes, in my old oven it was 13 minute, so, it really depends on your oven).
- 19Place in the refrigerator to allow to cool.
- 20To make the Strawberry topping:.
- 21Soften the unflavored gelatin in the 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 22Add the strawberry gelatin.
- 23Set aside.
- 24Cut the strawberries at the widest point so that it will cover as much of the cheesecake top as possible. Alternatively, you can slice the strawberries.
- 25Place the strawberries, upside down, on the tarts.
- 26Spoon the gelatin mixture on top of each strawberry, trying to completely coat each strawberry, and get the topping on the cheesecake itself as well.
- 27Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on low heat. Drizzle over each tart.
- 29Using 1 1/2 packages of cream cheese with 1/2 cup pumpkin puree is an interesting fall twist.
- 30Using oreo cookie crumbs as the crust, and mixing in semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips.
- 31You can also use any canned topping, an fruit and jello combo, or just use the fresh fruit by themselves.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g