1/1 Photo of Individual Sausage and Egg Casseroles
Nice neat portions. Delicious :P From Little Spatula (blog)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown sausage in a skillet.
- 3Add in onion and bell pepper after the sausage has rendered a little fat.
- 4While the sausage browns, grease two ramekins and layer in the bread and cheese.
- 5In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; mix thouroughly.
- 6Pour egg mixture over bread and cheese. Top with browned sausage mixture.
- 7Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Sausage and Egg Casseroles
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.8
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 504.1 mg
- Sodium 1342.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 38.0 g