1/4 Photos of Individual Roast Beef Pizza
This pizza is designed for the "adult" pallet and a great way to turn leftovers into a wonderful meal for 2. Serve with a side salad and pepperonci for a delightful and quick meal in less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 -3 ounces leftover cooked beef, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly brush the pita rounds with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning blend.
- 3Preheat remaining oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook until onion begins to brown lightly.
- 4Add the green bell pepper and cook until crisp tender.
- 5Add the roasted red pepper and leftover roast beef, cook stirring frequently until warm.
- 6Divide the meat and vegetable mixture evenly between the pita rounds, top with shredded cheeses.
- 7Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melted and pita rounds are hot.
- 8Sprinkle with crushed red pepper and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Roast Beef Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 588.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers