Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raspberries, raspberry jello, lemonade and vanilla ice cream are combined to make this refreshing summertime dessert. Very good!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Drain raspberries and reserve syrup.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, then add ice cream and stir until melted.
- Stir in lemonade and reserved syrup.
- Chill until slightly set.
- Fold in raspberries and pecans gently.
- Place in individual dessert dishes and chill until set.
You Need to make a very optional and one with no preparation:::::)))))))))
This was easy, tasty, and pretty to serve. I'll definitely be making it again.