Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This original creation of mine is a quick way to make delicious meat loaf-- in muffin tins for personal portions. I love that it comes together so fast, without the usual long baking time. Letovers are great for on-the-go lunches, too. Kids love to make these as well. (This same recipe makes delicious meatballs as well).
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with clean hands. Press into the 12 cups of a greased muffin tin and bake 20 minutes.