Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These taste great and look amazing. You can use different colors for different occasions.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- food coloring
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Press mixture evenly over the bottom of the prepared individual cheese cake tins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. A.
- dd the sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add the egg, beating until incorporated.
- Seperate the cheesecake filling into different bowls, one for each color and add different food coloring to each bowl, mixing well and adjusting color as needed.
- Gently spoon the cheesecake filling over the graham cracker base, alternating between colors.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheesecake batter is just set.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.