Recipe by Vyrianna
Great for a solo breakfast or any time of the day. Very easy to make multiples to serve more.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Doubled the recipe & made it for breakfast the other day ~ Followed the recipe but did use a whole grain bread that we like so much! Very, very nice taste, & a definite keeper of a recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook tag}
- 1⁄4 cup bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash ground mustard
- 1 slice bread, crust removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small skillet, brown sausage and drain.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard; set aside.
- Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup.
- Top with sausage and onion.
- Pour egg mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.