Great for a solo breakfast or any time of the day. Very easy to make multiples to serve more.
Make and share this Individual Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- In a small skillet, brown sausage and drain.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard; set aside.
- Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup.
- Top with sausage and onion.
- Pour egg mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.