Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Nestle's Everyday Eating magazine. Please allow extra time for cooling.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into eight six-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in custard halfway between center and edge of ramekin comes out almost clean.
- Cool on wire rack for two hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.