3 hrs 20 mins
From the City Limits Diner, White Plains, New York. Published in Bon Appetit, December 2003. Using purchased graham cracker tart shells makes these delicious individual cheesecakes a snap to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche or 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 purchased individual mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries or 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar in large bowl until smooth.
- 3Add egg and beat until smooth.
- 4Mix in pumpkin, creme fraiche, cream, and spices, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- 5Place 8 tart shells on baking sheet. Divide filling among tart shells.
- 6Bake until filling is set in center, about 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- 7Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.).
- 8Combine remaining 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in heavy medium saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
- 9Increase heat to high and boil without stirring until syrup turns deep amber color, swirling pan occasionally and brushing down sides of pan with wet pastry brush.
- 10Add cranberries and remaining 1/2 cup water (caramel will bubble vigorously). Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until caramel bits dissolve, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes. Cool caramel to room temperature. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.).
- 11Carefully push cheesecakes out of foil molds; transfer to plates. Spoon sauce over and serve.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes With Cranberry-Caramel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.6
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 750.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 76.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g