Recipe by Crystelle
Adapted from the Paula Deen recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake, these individual cheesecakes take a twist with a gingersnap crust and already individualized portions.
- 414.03 ml gingersnap cookies, ground
- 44.37 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml melted salted butter
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml fresh ground nutmeg
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For crust:.
- In medium bowl, combine crumbs and brown sugar. Add melted butter. Press into 24 Reynolds jumbo baking cups. Bake 8 minutes.
- For filling:.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into jumbo cups. Fill each cup to the top and place in oven for 2 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.