Adapted from the Paula Deen recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake, these individual cheesecakes take a twist with a gingersnap crust and already individualized portions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2For crust:.
- 3In medium bowl, combine crumbs and brown sugar. Add melted butter. Press into 24 Reynolds jumbo baking cups. Bake 8 minutes.
- 4For filling:.
- 5Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- 6Pour into jumbo cups. Fill each cup to the top and place in oven for 2 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: