Recipe by Crystelle
Adapted from the Paula Deen recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake, these individual cheesecakes take a twist with a gingersnap crust and already individualized portions.
- 1 3⁄4 cups gingersnap cookies, ground
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted salted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For crust:.
- In medium bowl, combine crumbs and brown sugar. Add melted butter. Press into 24 Reynolds jumbo baking cups. Bake 8 minutes.
- For filling:.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into jumbo cups. Fill each cup to the top and place in oven for 2 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.