An easy side dish for those once a month cookers out there who want to come home to a dinner already made and just waiting to be heated up!
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Allow to drain.
- Discard the water.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, eggs, flour, salt baking powder, pepper and butter together in a bowl.
- Spoon into greased medium sized muffin tins.
- Fill to the top.
- Bake at 375F for 1 hour until brown and crusty.
- Allow to stand on counter for a few minutes, then run a knife around the edge to loosen from the tin.
- To serve, reheat until warmed through in a 350F oven.