Recipe by AuntWoofieWoof
I made these over 30 years ago for my family when I had to cook. I made these long before canned pizza sauce was available like it is now. Either that or my mom did not buy it. My brothers loved these! They were always happy when I made them. One of my brothers would take a full pan of 10 pizzas with him if I had a pan on the counter and he had to go somewhere. He always came home with an empty pizza pan. This recipe can very easily be doubled or tripled. You can use any meat of your choice and add any ingredients you want. It is an easy way to make pizza to each persons taste. They can pick what they want on their own pizza. This is something easy for kids to make too.
- 1 can biscuit (10 count)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (or pizza sauce)
- 1⁄2-1 lb ground beef (appx)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (appx)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet.
- Separate biscuits and put them on a sheet of waxed paper or foil.
- Flatten each biscuit with palm of your hand until thin but not too thin.
- Place each one on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread approximately 1 tsp tomato sauce on each"pizza" evenly, depending how saucy you want them.
- Put a spoonful of hamburger on each pizza.
- Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle each pizza with cheese, depending on how cheesy you want them.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.