An easy single serve lunch! Obviously, it can also be doubled/tripled/quadrupled for more. This particular combination is fantastic, but the concept is a versatile one. If you can't find pepperjack cheese, I'd recommend sharp cheddar. And for a crispier crust, lightly toast the pita before adding toppings. **I like to pre-chop vegetables and freeze them for recipes like this. It's easier prep and you don't have to worry about them getting old before you can use them all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your broiler.
- 2Heat a nonstick skillet(or use olive oil) over medium heat.
- 3Saute onion, garlic, and pepper until softened - approximately 3 minutes.
- 4Turn off the heat and add balsamic vinegar.
- 5Place pita on a baking sheet and top with the cooked vegetables.
- 6Add cheese and olive slices.
- 7Broil until cheese is melted; be sure to monitor it closely! I like mine browned and bubbly:).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Pepper Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 581.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g