Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
All the taste of a delicious pecan pie is captured in miniature tartlets. Easy to make with a total of 15 minutes cooking time make these the perfect treat for unexpected guests or busy weeknight desserts. These are also great for potlucks, bake sales, cookie swaps, or even in a gift basket.
- To prepare crust, cream butter and sugar, then add remaining ingredients.
- Divide mixture evenly into each compartment of a miniature muffin tin, press into place, and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- To prepare filling, place butter, corn syrup and powdered sugar into pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped pecans.
- Spoon filling into baked shells, topping each tartlet with pecan half.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.