Cut out circles of refrigerated pie crust dough are pressed into muffin cup tins, filled with a cooked peach mixture and baked. You can use frozen or fresh peaches for this recipe. Awesome served warm from the oven with vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 per pkg)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed or 2 cups sliced fresh peaches, well drained
- 2 tablespoons water (only if using frozen peaches)
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut in pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Unfold pie crust onto lightly floured surface.
- 3Cut (4) 4 1/2" circles from each crust.
- 4Cut the scraps into strips or small uneven shapes.
- 5Place 1 pastry round in the center of a muffin tin and gently press the round down to fit the pan (dough will stick up around the edges).
- 6Repeat with remaining 7 round circles.
- 7Coarsely chop peaches and place them in a medium saucepan (with 2 tablespoons of water if they are frozen) or on their own if they are fresh.
- 8Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often, then simmer on low for about 5 to 7 minutes, then drain.
- 9Combine 1/2 cup sugar with the flour and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir into peaches.
- 10Spoon 1/4 cup peach mixture into each pastry lined cup and place 3 to 4 strips of dough over the top of each.
- 11Press the edges of the dough inward toward the fruit.
- 12Place cold bits of butter evenly on top of the pastry strips and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 13Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly.
- 14Remove from oven and let pan cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 15Run a knife around edges of each cobbler and lift them up from the bottoms with your knife.
- 16Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Peach Cobbler Cups
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 367.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g