2 hrs 30 mins
I made these for my husband's office Christmas party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out 18 foil muffin or cupcake cups.
- 2Place 1 vanilla wafer in each cup and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese at high speed, using an electric mixer, until creamy.
- 4Add in sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup crushed candy, and food coloring; stir until well blended.
- 5Fold in 2 cups Cool Whip.
- 6Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- 7Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- 8Top with remaining Cool Whip (I pipe it on top) and sprinkle crushed peppermint on top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Mini Peppermint Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (962 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: