1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is great for picky eaters. You can leave out onions on some loaves, and can melt shredded cheese or tomato sauce onto others. Also great as a leftover: cold meatloaf sandwich with mayo, lettuce and tomato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bread crumbs in milk and add beaten egg.
- 2Add meat, onion& seasonings.
- 3Form into mini loaves and place on top of 1/2 bread slices on a cookie sheet.
- 4(the bread halves will soak up the grease) Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5Discard bread halves.
- 6Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy& vegetable.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Mini-Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 613.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: