Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is great for picky eaters. You can leave out onions on some loaves, and can melt shredded cheese or tomato sauce onto others. Also great as a leftover: cold meatloaf sandwich with mayo, lettuce and tomato.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk and add beaten egg.
- Add meat, onion& seasonings.
- Form into mini loaves and place on top of 1/2 bread slices on a cookie sheet.
- (the bread halves will soak up the grease) Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Discard bread halves.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy& vegetable.