Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made with Splenda Granular and low-fat/fat-free ingredients, these little cheesecakes are diet-friendly plus quick to make.
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh raspberry (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 3 (12-cup) miniature muffin tins with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle each muffin cup with 1 teaspoon chocolate wafer crumbs. Turn pans upside down, and discard excess. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup Splenda and beat about 2 minutes more or until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla; beat at low speed just until blended.
- In a separate bowl, with clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Stir topping ingredients together.
- Remove pans from oven and spoon about 1/2 teaspoon topping on each cheesecake.
- Return to oven and bake 5 additional minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Chill thoroughly before removing from pan. Garnish, if desired with fresh raspberries.
These were okay. Definitely diet. I think if I make them again, I'd have to add some more Splenda, they weren't quite sweet enough to hide the fat free cream cheese *laugh*. Worth a shot if you are dying for cheesecake though!