1/1 Photo of Individual Mini Chocolate Crusted Cheesecakes
Made with Splenda Granular and low-fat/fat-free ingredients, these little cheesecakes are diet-friendly plus quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray 3 (12-cup) miniature muffin tins with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle each muffin cup with 1 teaspoon chocolate wafer crumbs. Turn pans upside down, and discard excess. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 5Gradually add 1/2 cup Splenda and beat about 2 minutes more or until light and fluffy.
- 6Add egg yolks and vanilla; beat at low speed just until blended.
- 7In a separate bowl, with clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 8Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- 9Bake 15 minutes.
- 10Stir topping ingredients together.
- 11Remove pans from oven and spoon about 1/2 teaspoon topping on each cheesecake.
- 12Return to oven and bake 5 additional minutes.
- 13Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 14Chill thoroughly before removing from pan. Garnish, if desired with fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Mini Chocolate Crusted Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 74.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: