1/1 Photo of Individual Mini Chocolate Crusted Cheesecakes
Made with Splenda Granular and low-fat/fat-free ingredients, these little cheesecakes are diet-friendly plus quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray 3 (12-cup) miniature muffin tins with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle each muffin cup with 1 teaspoon chocolate wafer crumbs. Turn pans upside down, and discard excess. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 5Gradually add 1/2 cup Splenda and beat about 2 minutes more or until light and fluffy.
- 6Add egg yolks and vanilla; beat at low speed just until blended.
- 7In a separate bowl, with clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 8Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- 9Bake 15 minutes.
- 10Stir topping ingredients together.
- 11Remove pans from oven and spoon about 1/2 teaspoon topping on each cheesecake.
- 12Return to oven and bake 5 additional minutes.
- 13Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 14Chill thoroughly before removing from pan. Garnish, if desired with fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Mini Chocolate Crusted Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 74.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: