Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious and simple to make!
Make and share this Individual Mini Cherry Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla in bowl.
- Place wafer in bottom of each of 24 cupcake papers (in cupcake tin).
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture 3/4 full.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Top each with cherry pie filling and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
These are wonderful (cute too!!!) and easy to make. I made them for a pitch in lastnight and they worked great!! Thanks for posting a good recipe.
Easy to make & delicious. My husband loves cherry cheesecake, & went crazy for these, as did my brother-in-law.
These were incredible and deserve a 5-star rating. I not only made cherry but made blueberry also.