- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla in bowl.
- Place wafer in bottom of each of 24 cupcake papers (in cupcake tin).
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture 3/4 full.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Top each with cherry pie filling and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.