Recipe by Sweet Southern Bell
Its easy to prepare, it is very good, and the kids like it as well. I don't use the cherries on to--it makes it to sweet. I don't recall where I got it from.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 -18 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup. Fill cups 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minute at 375°F Top each cup with about 1 tablespoons Of pie filling. Keep in muffin pans and chill until firm, To serve remove from paper cups.
- I don't use the Cherry Pie filling,I think it makes it to sweet.