1/3 Photos of Individual Mini Cherry Cheesecake Cups
My friend Robyn gave me this recipe a few years back. They're excellent to bring to holiday gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box duncun hines moist deluxe yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place 2 1/2 inch paper or foil liners in 24 muffin cups.
- 3For crust, combine dry cake mix and melted butter in large bowl.
- 4Beat at a low speed with an electric mixer for one minute (mixture will be crumbly).
- 5Divide mixture evenly in muffin cups (level but do not press).
- 6For filling, combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- 7Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 8spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- 9Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until mixture is set.
- 10For topping, combine sour cream and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl.
- 11Spoon evenly over cheesecakes.
- 12Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- 13Let cool for 15 minutes.
- 14Garnish each cheesecake with cherry pie filling.
- 15Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Mini Cherry Cheesecake Cups
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 257.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g