Recipe by Junebug
These are so quick and easy to prepare. You can fix a beautiful dessert platter with these by removing them from their paper baking cups and using different toppings on them. Some suggested toppings would be: canned pie filling, cherry, strawberry, or blueberry; Caramel sauce; chocolate sauce; whipped cream, nuts, etc. Just use your imagination! (Please note that cook time is also cooling and refrigeration time.)
Top Review by chia
this was easy to prepare- i added 1 tsp of vanilla to the cream cheese mixture. i think it could have used some lemon zest/juice as well-- they looked rather plain so i sliced fresh strawberries, kiwi, and mango, melted some orange marmalade, and used some fresh mint leaves to decorate every other one, brushed the melted marmalade over the fresh fruit, refrigerated for anothe hour , and served-- the cheesecakes with the fruit were better tasting, to me--
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a regular size muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Place a Vanilla Wafer into the bottom of each cup.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and eggs together until light and fluffy.
- Spoon evenly into each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven off.
- Crack oven door and let cool in oven 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least an hour.
- Put on your choice of topping/toppings of your choice right before serving.
- (These can be prepared a day in advance and then put the toppings on before serving.).