Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is fat reduced cheese cake. The original can be found in the Atkins Diet Cookbook
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, regular
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, fat free
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 -5 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 inches lemons, rind of, real thin, best done with a vegetable peeler (square inches)
- 12 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- In food processor beat all ingredients 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 200ºF.
- Fill individual ramekin bowls (6 oz.) to make 12 servings.
- Fill an ovensafe dish with water and place on lowest rack in oven.
- Place ramekin bowls on cookie sheet and place on next rack up.
- Bake at 200ºF for 1 hour.
- Turn oven off.
- Leave cheesecake in oven for another hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place in large Zip-Lock bags and store in refrigerator, will keep up to 3 weeks.