Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
a recipe from Baker's chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla
- 2 eggs
- butterscotch sundae sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Mix together crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into 12 muffin tins lined with paper liners.
- Bake 350F 10 minutes Set aside.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in raisins.
- Spoon equal amounts onto each crust.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla til very smooth.
- Add eggs, beating til smooth.
- Spoon equal amounts over filling in each crust.
- Bake 350F 20 mins or until set.
- Serve drizzled with butterscotch sauce.