Recipe by Miryam MS, RD
Healthy, and easy to make. They also look very good! Try them you will be surprised
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped zucchini
- 8 egg whites or 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup light cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 1 minute. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook 4 minutes.
- Combine egg whites, feta cheese, chopped basil, and black pepper, stirring well with a whisk. Spoon vegetable mixture evenly into 6 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; pour egg white mixture over vegetable mixture, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes, or until set.