Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found in Penzeys Spices Fall 2006 catalogue. I love meatloaf, so here is this tasty sounding recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced apple
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon regular mustard powder
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- Mix meatloaf mixture well and shape into four loaves.
- Place on baking sheet (can use bread pans if desired).
- Place two apple slices on each meatloaf.
- Cover with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until done.