Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a free Penzey's recipe card. I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds good!
Make and share this Individual Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup apple, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, diced apple, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and shape into four loaves.
- Place the loaves on a baking sheet or into individual mini loaf pans.
- Mix together the brown sugar and mustard powder. Place 2 apple slices on top of each meatloaf and cover with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.