Recipe by email@example.com
I have not tried this recipe, as yet, but it sounds great. i took it from a reminisce, cooking for two, cookbook.
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked ground beef or 1⁄2 lb pork
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In amedium bowl, beat egg, add milk, worcestershire sauce, onion salt, pepper and crumbs.
- add ground beef or pork and mix well.
- shape into two 5 inch x 2 1/2 inch loaves.
- place in a small baking pan.
- combine remaining ingredients,.
- pour over loaves.
- bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until on longer pink.