Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is as simple as it is delicious. It uses just a few ingredients, but makes a beautiful presentation. The recipe is from a Semi-Homemade cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons bottled lime curd, Dickinson's
- 6 graham cracker tart shells, Keebler
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, Cool Whip
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add lime curd; beat on low speed until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into tart shells. Place tart shells on a small baking sheet; place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Top each cheesecake with whipped topping.