1/4 Photos of Individual Italian Meat Loaves
These little meat loaves from Better Homes and Gardens anyone can cook are a nice cheese change from your everyday meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 14 ounces pasta sauce, DIVIDED (I used 2 cups home made)
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb, fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces ground beef
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese (I used 2 sticks string cheese) or 2 sticks mozzarella string cheese (I used 2 sticks string cheese)
- 4 slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
- 9 ounces spinach fettuccine, Fresh (for big eaters or teens you may want to use more than 9 ounces)
- parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F In a medium bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup of the pasta sauce, the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well.
- 2Cut mozzarella cheese block into four 2 1/4x3/4x1/2 inch logs or cut each string cheese stick in half crosswise. Wrap a lice of prosciutto around each cheese log. Shape one-fourth of the beef mixture around each cheese log to form a loaf. Flatten the four meat loaves to 1 1/2 inches thick and place in a shallow baking pan.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 F on an instant-read thermometer. Meanwhile, prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain well and keep warm. In a small saucepan heat remaining pasta sauce over medium heat until bubbly.
- 4Arrange meat loaves over hot fettuccine. Spoon sauce over top and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Italian Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.2 mg
- Sodium 919.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: