Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found on a food blog and it uses ingredients that you probably have in your fridge to make a healthy version of a classic taco salad.
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 celery, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons corn kernels
- 1⁄4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- For the dressing, combine salsa, low-fat Greek yogurt, olive oil, and chili powder.
- Serve dressing over a salad with: baby spinach, thinly sliced celery stalk, chopped scallion, chopped black olives, corn, and black beans.