Recipe by CoffeeB
Something I only make during the holidays. Of course you must like fruitcake. The difference being that instead of making a huge cake these make just the right amount and can be frozen to enjoy whenever.
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
These were so easy to make! Hubby took me to the store day before yesterday and I loaded up on ingredients! We won't have a car for a week, so I've been in the kitchen! Very good! Thanks for posting. Made for Chef's Pick at KK.
- 453.59 g pecans
- 453.59 g dates, chopped
- 340.19 g candied cherry
- 453.59 g candied pineapple
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml flour
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the pecans, dates, cherries, and pineapple.
- Add the baking powder, salt, flour, and sugar.
- Mix well with hands.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add to the mixture and mix well.
- Pack into small paper baking cups filling them full.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.