Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love individual desserts - helps me to not over eat!
- Heat fruit, 5 oz sugar and water till sugar is dissolved. Place in blender and puree. Strain through cheese cloth and place back on the stove. Thicken with cornstarch and water. Remove from heat, cool.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks, then slowly add 2 oz of sugar, beat till stiff. Add puree by folding.
- Place in cooking spray and sugar coated ramekins
- Place in 400 degree pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes (time will vary by ramekin size) or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fruit you make soufflé with and serve right away.