Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Tastes like cheesecake and ice cream had a baby... from Eagle Brand condensed milk. Yummy. I've added lemon zest and a little sugar if the raspberries are a little tart. The cooking time is the time to freeze.
- Combine crumbs and butter and press evenly into 12 paper lined muffin tins.
- Puree raspberries and put aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy and then gradually add sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup raspberry puree.
- Fold in whipped topping (aka Cool Whip).
- Divide evenly among muffin cups, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Serve frozen with remaining raspberry puree!