Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
So nice to have a little something sweet after dinner.
- Line 6 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Soften 1/2 pin vanilla ice cream slightly.
- Fold 1/2 can (16-ounce size) pumpkin pie mix into ice cream.
- Divide among aper-lined cups.
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and walnut halves.
This was a very easy and yummy dessert. It would also be good with some chopped pecans sprinkled on top. Thank you for sharing this recipe!