Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After a lunch of bagel pizzas we decided to have some fun with dessert too.
- 1 bagel, divided
- 4 tablespoons vanilla yogurt or 4 tablespoons prepared vanilla pudding, divided
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts, divided
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut, divided
- chocolate syrup
- Split the bagel in half and place on plates.
- Top each half with 2 Tbls. of yogurt or pudding.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips, nuts and toasted coconut over the yogurt or pudding.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Not the hit we thought it would be. I think it's because the bagel is bread, not cake. It just wasn't a sweet enough base. I would try it again, with a raisin cinnamon bagel, that might make it more "desserty." Sorry Marg, it looked good on paper, but didn't make it with the kids.