Individual Dark Chocolate Pudding Cakes
- Make the batter: Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with rack in center. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt into a medium bowl; set aside.
- Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in another medium bowl. Stir in flour mixture and milk, then the chocolate.
- Make the topping: Stir sugars in a small bowl, smoothing any lumps. Sift in cocoa powder; stir to combine.
- Place 3 ramekins (each 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 1 1/2 inches deep) on a baking sheet. Pour in batter.
- Sprinkle with topping. Pour 1/4 cup boiling water into each. Bake until set, 25 to 28 minutes. Top with ice cream; serve immediately.