1/22 Photos of Individual Cream Cheese Danish
Small danishes that make a great addition to a brunch buffet. You can also make fruit and cream cheese danishes by adding a spoonful of your favorite pie filling prior to baking. There are never any leftovers when I make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Slice (unrolled) crescent roll dough into 1/4 inch slices (as if making slice-and-bake cookie dough).
- 3Place slices of dough on cookie sheet and make slight indention in the middle.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream.
- 5Add a tablespoon of filling to each roll.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar, milk and butter.
- 8After Danish has cooled, drizzle with icing.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Cream Cheese Danish
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g