Recipe by firealarmqueen
This recipe was in Kraft Foods Magazine (I have not tried it but am saving it for future holidays). An attractive alternative to the sliced canned cranberry sauce! Prep/cook time does not include refrigeration.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 1 apple, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add water to juice to measure 2 1/2 cups. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add to gelatin mixes in large bowl and stir 2 minutes until dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, nuts and apples.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined 2 1/2 inch muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or until set.
- Remove liners.