1 hr 10 mins
Lisa Pizza's Note:
Wow! I took these little gems to a party last night and literally had people fighting over them! They are great on their own, but BEG to be served with vanilla ice cream. (don't be afraid of the rum...you can hardly taste it)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter and flour 12-1/2 cup muffin tins.
- 3In a double boiler (or bowl over pot of water), melt chocolate with butter, whisking til smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and whisk in sugar.
- 5Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Add reamining ingredients, whisking until smooth after each addition.
- 7Divide batter among prepared tins (with 1/3 cup scoops, then top off each), and bake until tester comes out clean 20-25 minutes.
- 8Turn cakes out onto rack and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Coconut Rum Chocolate Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (926 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g