Individual Chocolate Souffles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt morsels over hot, NOT BOILING, water, stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- In blender container OR food processor, combine eggs, egg white, milk and sugar. Cover; blend or process until smooth. With blender or processor running, add cream cheese cubes with the blender lid slightly ajar OR through the food processor feed tube. Add cooled chocolate. Cover and blend just to combine.
- Pour into 6 ungreased 6-oz. souffle dishes or custard cups. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean.
- Lightly sift confectioner's sugar over tops of souffles and serve immediately.