To serve four, use five teaspoons flour and double the remaining ingredients. Doubling the flour would make the base too heavy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Coat 2 (6 ounce) ramekins with cooking spray; sprinkle each with 3/4 tsp sugar.
- 3Combine 2 T sugar, flour, cocoa, and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. Spoon chocolate mixture into a medium bowl; cool 4 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
- 4Place egg white in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add remaining 2 T sugar, 1 tsp at a time, beating until stiff peaks form (do not overbeat). Gently stir 1/4 of egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; gently fold in remaining egg white mixture.
- 5Spoon mixture into prepared dishes. Sharply tap dishes 2 or 3 times to level. Place dishes on a baking sheet; bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until puffy and set.
- 6Sprinkle each souffle with 1/2 tsp powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Chocolate Souffle Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 36.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g